Dr. William D Kenner Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. William D Kenner?

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Kenner is excellent. He's compassionate, empathetic and extremely knowledgable in the field of mental health. His support helped my family get through a very difficult time.

biased

made an incorrect diagnosis based on hearsay mostly that led to the removal of my child from my custody and the deterioration of my family. was apathetic concerning the emotional well being of myself and my children. did not follow up with the proper authorities regarding things I told him, and incorrectly diagnosed me by saying I was fabricating things that were actually true. had my parental rights removed without full knowledge of the situation and based my diagnosis more on what the opposing attorney said about me than our actual interview. the emotional toll it has taken on our family will never be repaired......he did irreparable emotional damage to myself and my children. he will never understand the intense and unrelenting grief that he has caused us.

Capable, Professional, Focused

As a former, long-term patient I can say that Dr. Kenner offers exceptional evaluation and treatment services. He is a supervisor for local psychologist and psychiatrist according to a friend or mine who used him in that capacity as a licensed psychologist. Not for the faint of heart. He is simply professional and focused on the task at hand. He never broke the treatment framework in 6 years and he left no lingering hooks into my independence.

This man is a horrible liar. He lies for whomever will pay him the money. I have reported him to every licensing board possible with the hope that it will protect others. Do not ever agree to see this man.

Dr.