Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. William R Keye Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. William R Keye Jr has the following 8 expertise
- Lactation Disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nipple Discharge (Galactorrhea)
Dr. William R Keye Jr has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William R Keye Jr is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
My husband and I had been trying to concieve for a year when we saw Dr. Keye. He got us in within 2 weeks and right from the start was so completely friendly. I literally felt as if I was talking to an uncle or father. He was so professional about it though. He let me interrupt him a number of times to add info or ask questions. When I was having an ultrasound done on a day that I was really cramping badly, he was so gentle and apologized whenever accidentally (and necessarily) hurting me. I am in the medical feild and so he was more blunt with me, but always made sure to restate things to my husband who didnt have the same understanding as I did. 3 months and 2 visists after seeing him we are now 5 weeks pregnant. I love everthing about Dr. Keye, and would not hesitate to go back to him myself or to have recommend a friend go see him. Though it is a bit difficult to get ahold of the nursing staff, its something I would gladly put up with to have this Doctor treat me.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
49 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1969
Moffitt Hospital University Of Ca
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Utah School Of Medicine, 30 N 1900 E, Salt Lake City, UT
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William R Keye Jr, MD - Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility in Salt Lake City, UT, in this video.
Dr. William R Keye Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salt Lake City, UT.