Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William T Kilgore
Dr. William T Kilgore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wytheville, VA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Kilgore is affiliated with Wythe County Community Hospital. Dr. Kilgore has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William T Kilgore has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. William T Kilgore has the following 11 expertise
- Breast Exam
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
Dr. William T Kilgore is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Kilgore is such a gentle man. And his assistant Angela is really really nice. I love them both. They are very professional and nice persons. I have been taken care very well. I would like to refer people to go. I have not had a chance to express my appreciation. Hope this review would help people to choose the right doctor.
I love Dr. Kilgore and would love to continue to see him and to keep referring people to him if it wasn't for his staff. The first person when you walk in is always so rude and is more interested in what is going on on her phone than helping out. Also, I called in with what could have been a medical emergency and she (not a nurse or doctor) told me that it wasn't a big deal. I asked her to have a nurse call me. Then, on another date, I called in with a billing issue. She started giving me excuses as to why I was charged for something that had not occurred during my visit. I asked to speak with "Daniel" whose name is on the bill and I was told he wasn't in. I asked when he would be in and she just told me, "I don't know." I have been unable to get assistance as to the billing and will ultimately have to pay for a procedure that didn't occur so as to not have them turn it into collections. I really hate this for Dr. Kilgore since he is wonderful.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Kilgore is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Carilion Health System
Dr. William T Kilgore accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry - Southside Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
Locations & DirectionsW Tommy Kilgore Inc, 1785 W Lee Hwy, Wytheville, VA
Dr. William T Kilgore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wytheville, VA.