Dr. William Kinlaw Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. William Kinlaw?

The worst, doctor I've ever seen!!!

Honestly I think he got his degree from devry! Two weeks ago I was seen by him for seizures and he didn't even do an MRI ... Turns out after everyday since, on care of my Internest Natasha Luhan, I have many problems with my brain , liver and stomach. This guy is egotistical and spits out all kinds of really retarded and uneducated opinions but does no real testing. I'm thi kin of suing the hospital just to get him out... Oh and btw if u have been seen by him and feel the same... Please post and let's get in contact. I live here in Santa fe and for his sake I really hope we don't see eachother out of hospital environment!