Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Kirby
Dr. William Kirby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Roseville, CA, with another office in Auburn, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Kirby is affiliated with Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital, Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital and Sutter Roseville Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Kirby has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Went in to see the doctor for recurrent and long lasting painful urination and UTIS. The doctor did not ask enough questions. He didn't do any kind of an exam on me. He sent me for an xray for kidney stones. Negative on the kidney stones. He told me there was nothing wrong with me and refused to see me again. He was very rude. My pateints have seen him before and always complain. He was two weeks late in taking a pt catherter out.
Dr. Kirby is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sutter Auburn Faith Hospital
Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Sutter Medical Network
Sutter Independent Physicians
Sutter Auburn Surgery Center
38 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University
Graduated in 1975
Dr. William Kirby accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Kirby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Roseville, CA.