Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William D Kirsh has the following 2 specialties
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Urinary Incontinence
- Alzheimer's Disease
- EOL Care
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
Showing 4 of 4
After being ignored by a certain doctor, misdiagnosed by other doctors, Dr. Kirsch found out through a simple blood test that I was suffering, and I don't use that word lightly, from an extremely painful staff infection in my disc space after a back surgery. If it was not for Dr. Kirsch I know, for a fact, I would have died. If not for the infection itself but for the fact that the pain was so intolerable that I felt I could no longer go on living! He is so precious to me. From his wonderful bedside manner to his genuine concern for each and every patient that walks into his office. I have been to many, many doctors including specialists and not one of them come close to how wonderfully educated and concerned about ones health as Dr. Kirsch is! I feel so blessed to have this man for my doctor!!!
Dr. Kirsh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nova Southeastern University
Dr. William D Kirsh accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilliam D Kirsh Do Mph Pa, 12000 Biscayne Blvd, North Miami, FL
Dr. William D Kirsh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Miami, FL.