Dr. William L Klempner Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William L Klempner?

Monster

Shadey to say the least. This animal crippled me and I will siffer rest of life. Major surgery and after the fact found out I never needed butchering

BUTCHER!!

This is a ambulance chaser DR . This man ruined my life!!! and others...How he gets away with it I don't know. When I went back to him in severe pain he wrote me off, later found out the hardware he put in me was defected. I later learned the surgery he did on me at 35 yrs old, was a major surgery that was the last thing you do after you try everything else. All I NEEDED was p/t...Now I am bedridden for life in chronic pain because of this man. He should NOT have a liscence, he plays GOD and has caused so much pain and suffering not only for me but my whole family. Other Dr.s that have seen me since are appauled at what he did to me. Sadly the statue of limitations is 2 years so I cannot sue him. Please do not let him touch you. He is charming until he's done cutting you open and ruining your life!!

The doctor has very rude mannerism. does not connect well and does not regard the symptoms if they don't fit into HIS diagnosis. It was a big waste of money to consult him