Dr. William L Kliefoth Jr Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. William L Kliefoth Jr?

Great surgeon

He is the best surgeon in the area hands down and has the best bedside manner. Always so nice and gives you all the information related to your surgery. I wouldnt go to anyone else. Highly recommend him and his staff is excellent too!

Not so good

Just not as skilled as his peers.

Terrible Doctor

After having hemroid ectomy by the good doctor, he never removed the original problem after a botched surgery. I spent 4 hours in the emergency room getting stitched without nova cane inside my rectum. After this grueling ordeal with his intern he then decided to come back to the hospital and put me back into emergency surgery and I had to spend the night. Oh I forgot the real reason for this bit-h session, he never removed the hemroid that was casuing the problem in the first place. Now I go around with napkins in my rectum so I don't stain my underwear. Great life you left me with Doc!

Dr. William L Kliefoth Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Langhorne, PA.