Dr. William G Klipfel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William G Klipfel?

Excellent and caring

My son has been seeing Dr. Klipfel since birth. Though he has now graduated from college, Dr. Klipfel remains his doctor of choice. He is not only a great doctor, but very caring and kind. His staff is also great! Their response in emergencies is especially valued. Whether dealing with step or sinus infections, we could always count on them to return a call even during holidays and weekends. This is definitely a 5 star office!

He's the BEST

Dr. Klipfel is the best pediatrician I know. And I'm a pediatric nurse, so I've seen many pediatricians in action. I take my own kids to him. He listens, he works with you, and he knows his stuff.

Registered Nurse

I would not take my kids to anyone else. Great office staff. Dr. Klipfel is great with all 4 of my kids, explains everything, very informative and knowledgeable of current health care practices and over all an excellent physician. Being a nurse, I have received outstanding comments regarding Dr. Klipfel from my peers working in the hospital peds. unit too.

Dr. Klipfel is like no other

As a mother and RN, I can't tell you how much I appreciate Dr. Klipfel. I still wont trust anyone else with my kids and they are now 19 and 21 years old! This man is the most compassionate and competent doctor I have seen in all of my years as a nurse.

The Best Pediatrician Ever!

I have only great things to say about Dr. Klipfel. I am so grateful to have him as my daughters pediatrician. I will not trust anyone else but him. He is the best by far.

Marcus Welby, M.D. This man is a saint.

Mother of Patients

Best Doctor I have ever known and taken my children to for many, many years. He intraduced me to my main Physician that I have been with for many years. I cannot Thank him enough!!

It's About Time!

Dr Klipfel has been a God send. My 10 year old has been having problems for years, I brought him to this doctor and we strategically tried a few different things and after about 4 or 5 visits, we have a very logical diagnosis that NO ONE has even thought of! My son is in the process of getting better one day at a time. He's about 20% better already !