Dr. William Knapp Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Knapp?

long wait that's not worth my time

Posted on January 29th, 2016

wait was over an hour. wasn't told to fast for bloodwork, although they were able to draw blood for testing that didn't require fasting. was told blood test results would be in the next day and Dr Knapp said prescription refill would be available at pharmacy next day. called pharmacy and it hadn't been called in. called dr's office and receptionist said it's never true that blood work comes in next day, which basically made Dr Knapp into a liar. Am encouraged to have various shots and preventative procedures, but am leery about having them done as they don't take my secondary insurance plan, but they fail to check to see if it's covered by primary insurance, so I never end up getting the preventative shot or whatever. with the long wait I had time to notice that their business license wasn't currently up to date. needless to say, after two office visits with this three ring circus, I booked a future appointment with a hopefully more competent doctor who has a 5 star rating.

Bad drug bad doctot

Posted on August 20th, 2013

I was in the hospital with a dvt. I asked that Dr.. Knapp not give the two new drugs on the market. He told the nurse those is what I am prescribing if she doesn't like it. Ama and go home. I wanted coumadin a tried and true drug. The new ones have no antidote leaving me to bleed out if it cannot be stopped. The er doctor warned me against these drugs. He did not listen nor care about how I felt. So I fired him as my physician. Worst doctor I have ever been to. Misdiagnosed me 3 times.

iwoworth it

Posted on June 28th, 2012

you wait a long time to see Dr. Knapp but once you are with him, you see why.He cares about his patients and does not rush you through. He is a very caring and thorough physician. He is well worth the wait.

Posted on August 25th, 2017