Dr. William Knibbe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Knibbe?

Posted on March 4th, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Knibbe for 26 years. He has been my God send through out the years. I would not be where I am today without his care. I started out seeing him in Salt Lake City. When he told me that he was moving to Boise I cried. I asked him if he would continue with my care if I traveled to Boise. I drive 6 hours for my doctor appointments with him and it is worth every minute!! I can't say enough about him. I keep my fingers crossed that he doesn't retire ever. LOL!

Dr. Knibbe at St. Luke's

Posted on February 9th, 2016

I have actually never met Dr. Knibbe, but I see his NP, Michelle Hicks and she is great. I would agree with another reviewer that it is very hard to get a return call from them. They have no one to answer their phones and if you are on hold more than 2 minutes you go to voicemail with no call back. I need my medication shipped and I can't get it because Dr. Knibbe's office will not take a few minutes to fax a refill to the pharmacist. I am honestly thinking about finding another Dr.

Excellent Physician

Posted on July 8th, 2012

After suffering w/ a difficult to diagnose illness for years, I'd been ortho's, neuro's, and everyone in between. Dr. Knibbe was able to diagnose, and provide a course of treatment that has improved my quality of life greatly. A truly compassionate, and no nonsense M.D. Thanks Dr. Knibbe.

Very knowledgeable and competent

Posted on February 8th, 2012

I am an RN so I am usually pretty picky about my health care providers. I really like Dr. Knibbe and Jeanine his PA. They diagnosed my chronic problem after about 15 minutes of history, exam and x-rays. Their follow-up care has been outstanding. He is a "to the point" person which works well for me. Their staff is accessible and return call fairly quickly. I highly recommend Dr. Knibbe and his office staff for rheumatology care.

dont go to him

Posted on November 8th, 2011

he is the worst doctor i have ever seen. he is the most aragent person i have ever met. when you meet him you feal a if you are a wast of his time.

Incredible Doctor

Posted on August 12th, 2011

For years no one could find out what was wrong with me. Dr. Knibbie never stopped until he found out why I was so sick. I am so much better today because of his care.

Posted on May 10th, 2011

The problem with this office is the follow up. They will NOT answer their phones. They get back to you when THEY are ready. And for me that has been never! There has been a problem with my medication and having reached them once they claimed I would get a call back that afternoon. It has been 2 weeks and I am still waiting to hear from them. When trying to reach his office I can ONLY get voice messaging that says they will get back with me and THAT number is general and not specific to his office. My job is such that I CANNOT receive calls while working. Having told that to the operator her reply was, "Sorry that is the best I can do". A tremendous amount good that does me. Going through the operator the only answer I get is "Sorry, this is the only number I have." I need contact with a person! I have questions and have been without the proper medication for almost one month. I would think a CARING doctor would understand the need some patients may have and afford me, as his patient, the courtesy of a human response. It isn't like they can NOT afford a person who could take an incoming call and rate it on a priority basis. There was, however, no delay in receiving their bill!

His ability to diagnose a condition that others can't is legendary

Posted on May 2nd, 2010

Simply put I would be dead if I had not found Dr. Knibbe. His ability to diagnose rheumatic conditions that no one else can is the stuff of legend. Additionally he will refer a patient to an incredible network of doctors, if necessary. Just as important, for me, if I am having a bad flare he will communicate via e-mail and phone. Go ahead and try to find that, especially from one of the most respect specialist in the country. Good luck

Posted on November 21st, 2017