Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William E Kobler has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Heart Failure
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Heart Diseases
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Kobler has been my primary care physician for around 18 years. He truly cares about his patients and their health. When I was searching for a new family Dr, he wasn't accepting new patients, but I'd heard such good things about him that I almost "begged" the office person on the phone and after speaking with Dr Kobler, I was accepted by him as a new patient, as well as my 2 children! He's a very good man and physician!
Dr. Kobler is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
44 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1974
Dr. William E Kobler accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William E Kobler in this video.
Dr. William E Kobler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.