Dr. William M Kohen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William M Kohen?

Dr. Kohen made me feel comfortable prior to, during and after my surgery. I wouldn't hesitate to have Dr. Kohen perform any surgery I may need.

stay away from this quack if you want to live

DID MORE DAMAGE THEN GOOD

This So called DR. Blew up my knee cap ,drilled a screw straight through the bone ,tore my patella tendon,cut nerves and then could not be reached as i spent 2 days in the hospital in pain. have had 3 surgeries since to help relieve what this guy did and never will able to be fixed . Chronic Pain For The Rest Of My Life Now

you are the best joint replacer an i have three hip jobs to prove it, thanks. Ingrid

Dr. Kohen is a wonderful person, and I am very lucky to have been referred to him by one of my other favorite Doctors, Dr. Herbert Isaac. I love them. I know that the good lord allowed these two intelligent doctors to use their expertise in several critical medical situations in my life. Dr. Kohen, I consider you my friend, a true friend an my doctor that i am blessed to have.

Dr. William M Kohen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterford, MI.