Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Konczynin
Dr. William Konczynin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Setauket, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Konczynin is affiliated with John T Mather Memorial Hospital, St Charles Hospital and St Charles Hospital and Rehabilitation Center. He speaks English.
Dr. William Konczynin has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 16
So I have been going to this practice for about 3 years and the only reason I stay is because I like Dr Konczynin and the PA Chris Xikas but the last few times I have gone I was rudely talked to by the office manager to the point where she was very inappropriate! It is a shame that she is no nasty to patients. then I also found out that Chris X. the PA left! He was very good! Dr Konczynin is also good, but not sure it is worth the hassle of the staff....
Dr. Konczynin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
John T Mather Memorial Hospital
St Charles Hospital
St Charles Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
John T Mather Memorial Hospital Of Port Jefferson New York Inc
33 Years Experience
University of Guadalajara, Mexico
Graduated in 1980
Dr. William Konczynin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions7 S Jersey Ave, East Setauket, NY
Dr. William Konczynin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Setauket, NY.