Dr. William Konczynin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Konczynin?

Got his degree in Mexico -- enough said

This place is run by the doctor and his wife. He misdiagnosed...I ended up in the ER where I got good care. He never even followed up. Shouldn't be surprised, he went to med school in MEXICO!

Dr k is a great doctor patient and caring he has to be for the business manager is mean spirited and rude his assistant thinks she is the doctor what a sad and miserable visit I was very ill and treated like an imbecile never going back there get rid of those ladies and I would go back

ms

I was surprised to read on of the reviews saying the staff was rude. I love the office . Dr K is so capable and caring. Not many practices left that go to the hospital anymore. I feel lucky to have him as a doctor.

Old-fashioned, in a good way

I have seen the doctor only 2x, but I was impressed by how much time he spent with ne each time. He is knowledgeable, relaxed and patient.

Good Doctor Bad staff

So I have been going to this practice for about 3 years and the only reason I stay is because I like Dr Konczynin and the PA Chris Xikas but the last few times I have gone I was rudely talked to by the office manager to the point where she was very inappropriate! It is a shame that she is no nasty to patients. then I also found out that Chris X. the PA left! He was very good! Dr Konczynin is also good, but not sure it is worth the hassle of the staff....

Dr Konczynin made me and my family very comfortable during a difficult time. He was the only doctor who diagnosed my problem correctly.

Dr. William Konczynin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Setauket, NY.