Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William L Koontz
Dr. William L Koontz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD, with another office in Sunrise, FL. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Koontz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William L Koontz has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
45 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. William L Koontz accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. William L Koontz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.