Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William T Korman has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William T Korman has the following 9 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Diabetes Complications
Dr. William T Korman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
In an age of quick office visits and busy doctors, Dr. Korman is a breath of fresh air. He takes ample time to answer my questions and make sure I understand the medical plan. He also provides helpful advice on how to avoid getting sick again. I've had a lot of good doctors, but never one like Dr. Korman. He is a highly skilled physician and an even better friend. He is a Southern gentleman, and a man of integrity. His service to the Lexington community is a tribute to the medical profession.
Dr. Korman is everything I could possibly want in a physician. He truly cares for the needs of his patients; he's very well-trained in the art & science of medicine; he has an exceptional bedside manner; and he's a downright nice guy who's fun to talk with! I recommend him to all my friends who are looking for a PCP in the Columbia area!
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
18 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Self Memorial Hospital
Dr. William T Korman accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLexington Family Practice, 122 Powell Dr, Lexington, SC
Dr. William T Korman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, SC.