Dr. William K Korn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William K Korn?

Excellent service by a very knowledgeable and caring physician!

Doc With A Big Heart

Recently I presented with abdominal pain on my left side, offering Dr. Korn with somewhat of a challenge.After some testing, including a CT scan,he prescribedd a Z-pac and a limited supply of pain meds for a few days. He is thorough, and has a great "bedside manner." He had treated me once before in the same ER and called me by my first name. And he said to call him "Bill," too. Not many doctors do this; but I wish more would. We're only human and while doctors have special education and training, and an above-average IQ, they put their pants on one leg at a time just like we do! Oh, and the pain went away in a few days by following his prescribed treatment.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. William K Korn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chattanooga, TN.