Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. William E Kropp
Dr. William E Kropp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Savannah, GA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Kropp is affiliated with Memorial Hospital & Manor. He speaks English.
Dr. William E Kropp has the following 3 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
Dr. William E Kropp has the following 3 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. William E Kropp has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William E Kropp is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 11
My experience was here, have these tests if there is a problem we will do surgery. If not clear cut not, my problem, won't help you figure out problem. Waste of time and money. Dr Kropp had no personality and did not interact we me was like a robot. Never even contacted me for follow up after he received test results for test he ordered. No help what ever.
Dr. Kropp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1987
Loma Linda University Medical Center
Dr. William E Kropp accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOptim Health, 210 E De Renne Ave, Savannah, GA
Dr. William E Kropp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Savannah, GA.