Have you seen Dr. William Krug?

excellent doctor

Would not go, or take my mom, anywhere el

Initial Appointment

Dr. Krug's office staff is excellent, able to obtain an appointment promptly. Dr. Krug is that rare physician that listens to your concerns and acts accordingly. Couldn't be happier that I found him !

Dr. Krug and his staff are very courteous and professional.

Terrible doctor. Don't waste your time or money.

Terrible Bedside Manner

My experience with this doctor was nothing short of appalling, The office staff was very nice, but when I met with the doctor he was not only rude, but proceeded to argue with me about my mother's medical history of melanoma. I was there to have my annual skin cancer check. He barely looked at me and then refused to remove what he told me was a pre-cancerous lesion on my forehead. I called the office the next day and reported how I was treated. Today, I am meeting with one of their other dermatologists to have a proper check up and that "spot" removed. Dr. Krug was the worst physician I have ever encountered.

Took my 16 yr old son there. I asked about side effects of medication..his reply..death...you drove here didn't you...I was like, what?!...never went to him again. Terrible bedside manner

worst ethics ever!!! He treated me as if I was an idiot for asking questions.

I went to this Dr. for the very first time because it is hard to get openings with dermatologists nearby so I made an appointment and was disappointed ever since I stepped into his office. The nurses and staff are as rude as he is-I guess it robs off from doctor's example- who think he's smarter than God. He belittled me and spoke to me with silly examples as a third person in relation to my problems. He made fun of my questions and all he stated was unrelated to my concerns-he pretty much told me I was freaking out and so I walked away in the middle of consultation. I wanted to punch the guy's ugly deformed nose. Please do yourself a favor and don't bother with his rudeness. I agree with most comments against him- I wish I would had read these first.

Pompous arrogant condesending idiot!!!!!!

Went to this Guy, Wont call him Dr. twice. First time froze off 4 or 5 typical harmless keratosis and seemed pretty nice. Went back 4 mos later again asking him to freeze off 3 more that were also harmless but annoying. He stated , "They are harmless and don't show anyway" and said if I wanted the one in particular off it would cost me Additional above my Medicare and medi gap insurance because it was considered "NON THREATNING" !!! WHY? It cost me not a penny last visit and my insurance's covers 100% once deductibles are met, WHICH THEY WERE!!!!!! And the others he frozen off at prior visit were also "NON THREATNING" STAY AWAY AND DONT GET PUSHED TO HIM BECAUSE OTHERS IN THE PRACTICE ARE TOO BOOKED!!!!!! THERES A REASON THEY ARE. THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!!

arrogant dr

I was very disappointed that the Dr treated me with such sarcasm and arrogance every time I asked him a question about my conditions and his choice of drugs to treat me....I would recommend him to anyone.

Been seeing Dr. Krug on an off for well over 20 years now....one of less then 5 doctors I ever met who actually knows what he is doing and takes the time to know his patients. ANd this is from a guy who despies almost all things medical.

Arrogant, rude, and ignorant!

He said wear sunscreen - What a joke - Do not go to this clown! He is the typical ignoramus who hides behind "Dr" I could got more info from the internet.

Overall poor practitioner

Just saw this dermatologist. Took 6 wks before I was able to see him (although not the MD I wanted to see - he had the 1st opening at the office I preferred). Spent about 5 minutes listening and looking at my symptoms which, unfortunately, were not as evident as when I made the appt 6 wks prior. Said he couldn't really tell what was going on and suggested I use an antibiotic cream to "head off" the problem. Then he started talking about nonrelevant medical issues. When I asked him more specific questions regarding my own issues, he skirted them and said to use the cream. Needless to say, not going back to this quack.

Dr. William Krug is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.

Dr. William Krug Is this you?