3 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.4

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. William Kwock?

possibly the worst ortho i have ever been to, treated me as if th injury ' was in my head", shrugged me off without explaining what exactly came up on the mri, had to find out later from another surgeon just how serious my ankle injury is and am going on three painfilled years of treatment leading to major surgery that will deem me unable to perform my duties at my career, avoid this doctor at all costs

Back Pain

Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.

Dr. William Kwock is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rhinebeck, NY.

Dr. William Kwock Is this you?