1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. William Christian?

kathleen v smith

Dr. Christian was my Doctor for several years until he retired (saddest day of my life! Since then Steven & I moved to Michigan & now in Chicago. Hands down I have NEVER had such a professional, compassionate, caring Doctor ANYWHERE! Dr. Christian truly saved my life & I would LOVE to thank him if he can reads this! I miss the visits at Fairview Edina-my toxic mold problem that you even communicated with Dr. Michael Grey in Benson AZ! You went out of your way -you helped me "over the bump" as you would say & that you did! IF you feel like e-mailing me, my address is: urartrings@gmail.com. God Bless You Dr. Christian for all you do! I hope you are enjoying your retirement as you so well deserve it! Kathleen V. Smith Arlington Heights, Illinois.

Binge Eating Disorder

Dr. William Christian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.

Dr. William Christian Is this you?