Dr. William Downey Jr Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. William Downey Jr?

Posted on August 16th, 2016

We LOVE Dr. Downey. He is wonderful! Extremely kind and very cool. My girls are very high strung; they LOVE Dr. Downey. That's all I need to know as a Mother.

Posted on February 8th, 2013

Doctor Downey, one of the best doctors whom I met. He is very professional, knowledgeable person. He will treat you and your kid with care and I have never seen him in rush telling me that he does not have any time to answer for my questions because there re another patients. He will never take advantage of you, I would higly recommend him to everybody who is looking for a great doctor for kid. Trust me you will like him very much.

I love Dr. Downey

Posted on March 16th, 2012

Dr. Downey is an amazing physician. I didn't have a pediatrician at the time of my daughter's birth and I thank God Dr. Downey was tr doctor on call that evening. He is kind, caring, accurate and personable. He always remembers me and my baby. I have never had anything but an excellent experience at Desert Valley Pediatrics--including those between the staff or the doctor. His staff speaks very highly of him as well. Give him a try and you'll never go elsewhere. I'll always remember him coming into the room after she was born and changing her diaper (he knew I was tired) and gently reswaddling my sweet girl while he told her how pretty she was. I absolutely love him. He genuinely cares about my baby.

The best Dr. my kids will ever know!

Posted on September 11th, 2010

He is honest, compasionate, profesional and only does the what is right for his kid patients. He is not in the business for the money but for healing. I trust him with the lives of my kids. It has been 19 years now. My youngest is 14 years now. I thank God for him and his greatness!

Great Doctor!

Posted on March 18th, 2008

I really like Dr. Downey. He is very detail oriented and speaks to my son as well as me. He also looks in his laptop computer [that he brings from roomtoroom] to review my childs previous exams to compare to the present. The clinic he is with has many doctors and sees sick children the same day. That is most likely the reason that afternoon appointments can have quite a wait. I still think he is top notch!!!!

Posted on March 6th, 2017