Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William L Gerard has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. William L Gerard has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. William L Gerard has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Gerard is clearly passionate about his field. From the moment he walked in, until the moment I left the office, I felt comforted and truly cared for. Dr. Gerard spent ample time with me and was very clear in explaining everything that I had questions with. I've tried many doctors in the Milwaukee area and was getting pretty discouraged with not finding one that I felt comfortable with, but after one visit with Dr. Gerard, I am completely sure that he will be my new physician.
I find Dr. Gerard to be one of the most friendly and thorough primary physicians I have ever had. However, I stopped seeing him for a while for the plain and simple fact of the women who work in his office are some of the most rude and unorganized and irresponsible so called professionals I have ever had the displeasure to deal with. These people had me reschedule appointments on two separate occasions, and forgot to note it in my chart, and therefore after the mix up I could only see Dr. Gerard on a walk-in basis. Again, these are the only reasons I stopped seeing him. Recently his office has moved to the St Joseph's Hospital professional building, and there are all new staff, who are friendly and prompt. I saw him twice recently and the overall experience is just what it should be. I would reccomend his practice to anyone looking for a primary.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William L Gerard in this video.
Dr. William L Gerard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.