Have you seen Dr. William L Harris?

WOW

Dr. Harris has been my primary care physician for thirty years and counting. He is caring, knowledgeable and an absolute professional. No questions are to silly and he takes his time (unrushed) in providing any care I need.

Very great doctor and staff. They insist on listening to you and taking their time with you. Saved my life.

3 hour wait

3 hour wait then he is in 5 mins tops,not going back.

Terrible bedside manner!!

Don’t hire Medical Assistants

Enjoyed my first visit seeing Dr Harris he is very good and knows how to treat blood pressure I like him and will come back didn’t care for his medical assistants not to smart and it shows

Great doctor

Had a complete physical today love the receptionist had a good nurse Lynnda she is older and very good took her time to explain everything to me and let me ask questions about blood sugars the only complaint I have is some nurses talking to loud and on their cell phones at a station near my room. My nurse Lynnda had to ask them to hold down their talking so I could finish a test and I noticed one nurse was braiding anothers hair very unprofessional. Overall I loved Dr Harris and the receptionist and my nurse Lynnda. Best appointment I've ever had.

The best Doctor ever

He is truly the best and he got friendly staff. I do not how to describe him. He is a rare gem in the world of physicians, and whether you have a common skin issue or a rare systemic disease, I could not recommend Dr. Harris more highly to you!!

Liked Dr Harris he is very good the nurses sat around and talked about their personal life at the nurses station I sat in a room beside them and listened to them bad mouthing the receptionist that seemed very nice to me and discussed their personal stuff which I actually got tired of listening to. They offered me crackers and coffee which they never brought to me something interesting happened apparently the Dr rings a door bell when he needs help in the room they discussed it and someone I think they called a Debbie said she wasn't going he could do whatever himself she was very loud and rude about it he came out and asked Debbie if she wanted to get up and help him then she went. That was not a good impression I thought the whole time I was just sitting in this small waiting room listening and watching one girl had long hair and braided her hair twice while I waited for her to bring my coffee and crackers that never came. Not sure I want a return appointment. He needs all new nurses he seems good himself.

Patient

I've been seeing Dr Harris for many years. He is a good Doctor. And his nurse Debbie is wonderful.

Excellent return visit once again rude nurses Debbie and pregnant nurse Tiffany both couldn't get my blood lab girl tried was also rude couldn't get it was sent to a lab in the building other then that great experience with the Doctor he knows his stuff well front desk girl very nice opens the door for older people made return appointment for three months in about a week will give follow up opinion

Has got my blood pressure under control after years of trying with other doctors. Very good doctor that came to the hospital in the middle of the night to check on my condition in a emergency situation I had. Could not ask for a more competent and caring Doctor.

Best experience I have ever had started with the Receptionist he couldn't ask for a more caring and polite person to work the front desk she can multi task and give you the best smile I have ever seen the doctor took his time with me answered all my questions the one problem I had was with my nurse Debbie she was slightly rude and very loud a little rough drawing blood the other nurses were excellent and quiet I scheduled my return appointment and am looking forward to another visit I give his office five stars and the receptionist five stars

Dr. William L Harris is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Charleston, WV.