Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William L Healy III has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. William L Healy III has the following 25 expertise
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Prosthesis Failure
- Bone Fracture
- Femoral Fractures
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Injuries
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Ununited Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
Dr. William L Healy III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Dr Heally and his staff are The BEST! I am currently 4 months post op Total Knee and doing fantastic. I listened to everything Dr Heally Told me to do and its amazing, i already dropped 20lbs as well. NWH is great my 3 day stay was great.Brand new ortho rooms, big and private, very clean and not a number like MGH or Baptist. Top Notch.. So glad i got Dr heally and chose NWH great experience..
Dr Healy was kind and friendly,but professional and thorough about what I was going to face and needed to do to be 100 percent back to normal, which I'm happy to say is true. Dr Healy was very caring,he came and told me I might need a blood transfusion and assured me I would be fine.I feel very confident in his excellent care,and really like him and trust him.
My first knee surgery was the most difficult since he had to perform it over an existing medial meniscectomy. Excellent results with no necropsy. The knee performs remarkably well with no issues. The second surgery was a walk in the park. Now with both knees replaced I have resumed an active life.Don't underestimate your rehab and and physical therapist. I didn't and my recovery time was quick (3 months, each) and pleasant.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
40 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Johns Hopkins Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLahey Hospital & Medical Center, 41 Mall Rd, Burlington, MA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William L Healy III in this video.
Dr. William L Healy III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, MA.