Dr. William Healy Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. William Healy?

Posted on February 4th, 2015

Dr Heally and his staff are The BEST! I am currently 4 months post op Total Knee and doing fantastic. I listened to everything Dr Heally Told me to do and its amazing, i already dropped 20lbs as well. NWH is great my 3 day stay was great.Brand new ortho rooms, big and private, very clean and not a number like MGH or Baptist. Top Notch.. So glad i got Dr heally and chose NWH great experience..

Knee & hip surgery

Posted on October 31st, 2012

Dr Healy was kind and friendly,but professional and thorough about what I was going to face and needed to do to be 100 percent back to normal, which I'm happy to say is true. Dr Healy was very caring,he came and told me I might need a blood transfusion and assured me I would be fine.I feel very confident in his excellent care,and really like him and trust him.

Replaced two knees

Posted on October 14th, 2012

My first knee surgery was the most difficult since he had to perform it over an existing medial meniscectomy. Excellent results with no necropsy. The knee performs remarkably well with no issues. The second surgery was a walk in the park. Now with both knees replaced I have resumed an active life.Don't underestimate your rehab and and physical therapist. I didn't and my recovery time was quick (3 months, each) and pleasant.

Posted on September 20th, 2017