Dr. William L Horton Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William L Horton?

Dr Horton

One of the best doctors I have had. Very spiritual and is a Christian Man. Spends the necessary amount of time with no matter how long. His staff is very professional and caring.

Dr. Horton is a careful, considerate and approachable physician. I feel that he truly cares about every patient he sees. He has provided excellent service for my family members and me. He is responsible, knowledgeable and excellent in his practice.

Excellent Doctor!

Dr. Horton has been my doctor for about 7 years and I have always been very happy with his care. He is very thorough and spends as much time with me as is needed. He's also very personable and easy to talk to.

If you're really ill pick another Doc

My parent was seen by Dr. Horton and overall I found him less than conscientious, blame-shifting & well, that's enough about him.I must remark I found his staff the polar opposite, very helpful and responsive. I was left with the belief that the partners in practice with Horton are most likely very competent and professional.