Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Newland
Dr. William Newland, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oswego, KS, with other offices in Altus, OK and Lansing, KS (and 2 other locations). He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Newland is affiliated with Anderson County Hospital and Jackson County Memorial Hospit, Altus, Ok. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. William Newland has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. William Newland has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. William Newland - Posted on September 4th, 2014
Dr. Newland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Anderson County Hospital
Jackson County Memorial Hospit, Altus, Ok
37 Years Experience
University of Kansas
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Newland, MD - General Practice in Oswego, KS, in this video.
Dr. William Newland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oswego, KS.