Dr. William Oppenheim Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. William Oppenheim?

Great surgeon

Posted on March 7th, 2013

Great surgeon, after 13 years I am still doing well. He had a great attitude and was very helpful in my follow ups and recovery.

Very Good Doctor

Posted on June 30th, 2011

We were pleased with Dr. Oppenheim and their staff at Santa Monica. They are real professionals and caring. I will recommend them.

Posted on June 8th, 2011

Once past the insurance issues, had a great experience. Office wait is well worth it. Experience counts.

Posted on April 21st, 2011

The experience we had with the doctor was a very positive one. He and the gentleman that saw my daughter before the doctor came in were very thorough and professional and they both spent a good amount of time with us. However, I never should have gone to this doctor in the first place. I thought he was the wrong specialist and I called his office 3 times and once spoke with someone about my concerns and twice left messages. I never received one call back so therefore we went to see him and I was right. He then wrote up orders that were going to send us to the right doctor...he wanted her seen by the other doctor within 3 weeks. It has now been over 4 weeks and our insurance company and still to receive the authorizations. I have called numerous times, and all but one time went straight to voice mail and I have not received even one call back. His staff really needs to get their act together, it makes the doctor look bad. I hope that my daughter doesn't lose the use of her legs while we are waiting for the authorization to get to the insurance company.

Posted on December 9th, 2010

Dr. Oppenheim is an amazing doctor that has exhibited great care of my brother over the past 10 years. He has had great bedside manners, has been very thoughtful of his diagnosis and recommendations for treatment of his Cerebal Palsy. Dr. Oppenheim has introduced us to many additional doctors that have assisted with treatment over the years. We feel fortunate to have met him and to have been under his care. He's a good man and cares deeply about the people that he treats.

Posted on April 29th, 2015