4.8

Have you seen Dr. William L Powell Jr?

Awesome!

I have been a patient of Dr. Powell for about 15 years. In this time, I have always known him to be a patient medical professional. I love that he actually listens to my concerns and doesn't dismiss them as if I don't know what I'm talking about. He has always shown me that he cares. Since seeing him, I have never thought about finding another doctor. He is awesome!

Dr. Powell is AWESOME! He cares about his patients and takes the time to understand their medical issues. He will do everything medically possible to ensure that your medical needs are taken care of. You may have to wait a bit longer to see him but that is because he is so good and giving time to those that see him. You can rest assured that you will be treated as a person and not just another client when you visit with Dr. Powell.

Dr. William L Powell Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newnan, GA.