Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Thompson
Dr. William Thompson, MD, DDS is a Doctor primarily located in Commerce Township, MI, with other offices in Huntington Woods, MI and Sterling Heights, MI (and 1 other location). He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include General Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Thompson is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital, Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak and Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe. He speaks English.
Dr. William Thompson has 4 locations
2900 Union Lake Rd
Commerce Township, MI 48382
43700 Woodward Ave
Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
Book Online Now
Dr. William Thompson has the following 2 specialties
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. William Thompson has the following 9 expertise
- Dental Check-up
- Root Canal
- Teeth Cleaning
Dr. Thompson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Providence Hospital and Medical Center
St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
12 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
St John Providence
Dr. William Thompson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Ameritas PPO
- Assurant DHA
- Assurant DHA Premier
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
Blue Cross California
- BCCA Dental Blue 100/200/300
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Radius Network
- CIGNA Total DPPO
- CompBenefits PPO
- Delta Dental PPO
- Delta Dental Premier
Dental Network of America
- Dental Network of America DPPO
- DenteMax Dental
- Dominion Dental PPO
- Guardian DentalGuard Preferred
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Dental PPO
- MetLife PDP
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Principal Dental PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- United Concordia Advantage Plus PPO
- United Concordia Alliance
- United Concordia National Fee-For-Service
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
United Healthcare Dental
- United Healthcare Dental PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. William Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Commerce Township, MI.