Dr. William R Lamear Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. William R Lamear?

Not good

He was very late, very unfocused, his mind was somewhere elese. Took bad notes from my previous apointment, never ever followed up on any testing, him or his lazy asistant. Life is too short to see doctors that won't help.

go somewhere else

His best days are behind him. Very forgetful, unorganized, lost perspective with patients l. He's always late to his appointments, waited an hour +, he doesn't care.

Highly Recommend

Very nice and helpful doctor. Made surgery for tonsil removal happen the next day instead of the next available surgery a month later.

Best office experience ever

Very Very Poor Results

I had surgery with Dr. Lamear on my mouth and throat. I now suffer from chronic pain in both regions. Specialists who I have seen in other facilities were concerned with Dr. Lamear's lack of proper tests and examinations conducted before the surgery. The pain from the surgery (which was not ultimately successful) has never left and I now take multiple types of chronic pain medicine. The surgery with Dr. Lamear was the worst decision of my life.

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Lamear has an excellent bedside manner, is very thorough with explanations of conditions and he gives the patient 100% confidence with the diagnosis. Never a rushed feeling, most kind and the type of person you would like for your next door neighbor.

Avoid Dr Lamear!

Dr Lamear was more than 1.5 hours late for my appointment. He made no apology for keeping me waiting. When I expressed concerns about his lateness he was dismissive and arrogant. He than tried to rush through the appointment. I'll never go back. A doctor who shows no care or respect for their patients does not deserve anyone's business. He's arrogant and is primarily concerned with scheduling as many appointment as possible. His patient's time, well being and comfort is something he can not be bothered worrying about.

Avoid Dr Lamear!

Poor follow up bad staff

Dr Lamear saw our daughter. she needed tubes placed in her ears. We knew this when we went to see him. The waits in his waiting room were often over an hour. The placemnet of the tubes was fine (I would expect this to be okay)the Dr was fine. The follow up was poor. We were forced to wait almost two hours in the waiting room. Our daughters ears stated to bleed in the waiting room. When we explained this to the staff we were waived off. When we were finaly seen the MD he dismissed this as normal. Our daughters ears had never bled before. In the end our daughter ears got better. But due to the poor staff we will never go back and I hope that anyone considering this MD think hard about it.