Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William G Langston has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. William G Langston has the following 6 expertise
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
- Essential Tremor
Dr. William G Langston has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William G Langston is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
This Doctor walked into the ER and asked us if we wanted to have surgery here in Maui or at home in CA. We had no idea our child would need surgery, and he did no explaining until I questioned things. He never told us we could have an orthopedic doctor look at our child, and had we been looked at by the right Doctor, we could have had his arm reset and casted and we could have enjoyed the rest of our vacation. Instead we are heading home to get the proper care for our child. This doctor never looked at the wound caused by the bone puncturing the skin and never lookedat his arm, only xrays. In the end, the head nurse questioned the doctors opinion and came to tell us that the reason he didn't use the on call orthopedic doctor was because he is affiliated with Kaiser and we had Anthem Blue Cross. Pathetic in my opinion. I hope no one else needs to see this Doctor with their child!
19 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. William G Langston accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsMaui Memorial Medical Center, 221 Mahalani St, Wailuku, HI
Dr. William G Langston is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wailuku, HI.