Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About William C Lauerman
William C Lauerman is a Doctor primarily located in Chevy Chase, MD. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Lauerman performed surgery on me last year and is a fabulous surgeon. The hospital stay at Georgetown was a nightmare, however, with unattentive, mean nurses. His two assistants, Kim and Jill can be rather unkind as well, but the end result was worth it all. I recommend Dr. Lauerman to anyone who needs spine surgery.
I'm not sure if dr. lauerman had a bad day the day i went to see him, but he was really rude and seems like he was not listening to what i was saying to him. he just sent me to see another doctor and said you can come back if you want. his assistant was rude too. i 've never seen something like that in any other office.
I was a challenge to any orthopedic doctor, but Dr. Lauerman welcomed my case and never rejected or objected. He was most caring and patient, and professional so that we both discussed every possible issue before and after surgery and during recovery and follow-up. His humanly kind and gentle manners were most definitely a great help in my speedy recovery, although my healing time is expected to be year; however, 3 months after a complicated major surgery, I am up and performing almost normal, I was able to fly back to my home country in the Middle East (Egypt) and also I am able to go back to work, something I had previously considered as impossible to even consider again.I am deeply grateful to Dr. Lauerman, there is not enough words to thank him and hiw wonderful team, including Jill Cunningham who played a strong role in coordinating in spite of a heavy busy schedule and who always had the time and kindness to listen to me and to helpfully guide me through the first difficult steps after surgery and during recovery.I wish the very best to Dr. William Lauerman and his great team, I wish they keep up a great job and to be able to assist more people who need this valuable help. In short, thanks to Dr. Lauerman and his team, I was given a second chance to live a good life!
William C Lauerman accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions4445 Willard Ave, Chevy Chase, MD
Take a minute to learn about William C Lauerman in this video.
William C Lauerman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chevy Chase, MD.