Dr. William Law Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Law?

Pricked then rejected..

Posted on December 17th, 2015

I saw Dr Law for pain in my shoulder, which he stated it was tendinitis with arthritis. The visit was extremely quick, with quick results of a needle in the shoulder which I was in a tremendous amount of pain from. The shot itself left a black 1" circle on my shoulder for approx. 5 weeks. With not much relief, I continued having pain. I went to my primary who ordered a Mri. I called Brielle orthopedics only to make an appointment and was told because I had neck surgery in 1999, by another surgeon. They would not see me. I never heard of such a thing. Needless to say I won't be going back there.

Patient Beware

Posted on February 6th, 2015

Patient beware: Want to know why their offices are so beautiful? If you break a bone, they will bill your insurance for surgical services even if the doctor doesn't touch a knife nor do anything beyond a normal office visit. They also charged for an "office visit" which my insurance paid for. No one in their office explained billing practices before treatment so we could make an informed decision. Apparently this is standard industry practice. Does that make it right? Absolutely not. Now we are out $400. Thanks a lot Brielle Orthopedics.

Great Doctor

Posted on April 17th, 2011

Posted on April 4th, 2011

Kind caring and compassionate, not only diagnosted my knee problem, but other things that needed to be attended to by different specialist. This Dr. truly went above and beyond with my treatment. I fully recommend him, and have to sevaral friends.

Posted on August 12th, 2017