Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William C Leach has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Addiction Medicine
An addiction medicine specialist is a doctor who treats patients with addictions to substances like drugs and alcohol or, in some cases, behaviors like gambling. Many of these specialists also treat the diseases that stem from these addictions.
These physicians are specially trained to prevent and treat the disease of addiction via psychiatric means, or other fields of medicine like family or internal medicine.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Leach saved my life. After years of addiction, trying everything from inpatient to outpatient rehab, 12-step nonsense, etc., he was able to create a medication-assisted treatment plan for me that worked. It didn't just end my active substance abuse, but made me ambivalent toward any future use. He stays abreast of developments in addiction medicine not only in this country, but elsewhere in the world. I cannot thank him enough. He also spends a great deal of time with each patient and truly seems to care.
Dr. William C Leach accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWilliam C Leach Md, 1801 Lee Rd Ste 225, Winter Park, FL
Dr. William C Leach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winter Park, FL.