Dr. William Lehman Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Lehman Jr?

Compassionate and good listener

Posted on September 29th, 2016

I find Dr. Lehman to be extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. He listened to my concerns and allowed me to feel in control of my care. He took into account quality of life issues and my preferences in seeking surgical intervention. Dr. Lehman has always been kind and friendly each time I speak to him and is a skilled surgeon with a vast knowledge of his profession. When a minor complication arose he took time to explain what he thought the problem quickly put my mind at ease. The office staff are always friendly amd encouraging. I have waited 20-30 minutes to see him at each appointment but don't mind waiting because I know he will take his time and answer my questions just as he did for the patient before me.

Posted on June 6th, 2016

dr lehman is both professional and caring and i'm so fortunate that he is my doctor

Posted on December 28th, 2015

A wonderful Doctor. He has done both a total hip replacement and rotator cuff surgery for me. I have been very satisfied from start to finish and highly recommend him to others.

injured employee

Posted on August 7th, 2014

I didn't need an appointment, Workers Comp set the appointment for me ..I was going for a second opinion.... he checked everything he left nothing behind...

AWESOME DOCTOR

Posted on January 15th, 2014

The entire staff is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Lehman is a very dedicated and caring doctor. I would highly recommend him to all.

LISTENS WELL AND EDUCATES PATIENT ON WHAT THEY NEED.

Posted on April 15th, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Lehman in 2010 for a consultation. He really spent time with me explaining to me what was going on and what he could do for me - but would like to run some additional tests for clarification. I really liked him but I have some very serious health conditions. Once I told him I was on Coumadin he rolled his chair away from me like I had a plague! ! But that is okay - I would much rather he would be honest with me than to take chances. Not all doctors are comfortable with difficult health promises. However, I certainly would still recommend him.

Posted on January 19th, 2011

KInd and a good listner.

Posted on April 17th, 2017