Dr. William L Lenahan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. William L Lenahan?

His staff is wonderful and very friendly they try to make up for how rude he is. I believe he lives in the office because I live in apartments behind the clinic and he is always there. A lot of times when I come into the clinic you can smell where they have been cooking. I am sure he needs to cook since he never leaves there. Is there not a code that prevents you living at an office! Does he not have a home?

Dr. Lenehan is wonderful! He may have a waiting room full but when he's in your room, you are his only patient...He took care of me during a very difficult pregnancy and I am forever thankful of the care he and his staff gave to me.

Without him my babies wouldn't be here! He is the best!

Wouldn't go to any other!

Dr. Lenahan, in my opinion, is the best in his field. Where most Doctors make you feel a little uncomfortable, Dr. Lenahan makes you feel at ease. He gives you straight forward answers but also has a sense of humor and is not uptight. He has been my OB/GYN for over 10 years and I wouldn't go to another.