Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William C Lennen
Dr. William C Lennen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Leesburg, VA, with another office in Rockingham, VA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Lennen is affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital and Inova Fairfax Hospital. Dr. Lennen has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William C Lennen has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I was referred to Dr. Lennen and have referred him to everyone I know who is having problems with knees and contemplating knee replacement surgery. Dr. Lennon spent a lot of time with me over the last year before my surgery trying everything he could to defer the surgery and still improve my quality of life. When I got to the point that this was not working we both decided it was time for the surgery. It was a wonderful experience and much less painful than I anticipated. My surgery was almost three years ago and now I can confidently state that I don't know I have a knee 24 hours a day. Dr. Lennen and his staff are the best.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Lennen is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. William C Lennen accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William C Lennen in this video.
Dr. William C Lennen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Leesburg, VA.