Dr. William Leuschke Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. William Leuschke?

A Doctor Cancels Appointment After Patient is 15 Mins Late Due to Traffic

Posted on June 23rd, 2015

This doctor refused to see me after I had made a 110-mile round trip drive because I was 15 minutes late to the appointment. I tried to explain that I was late because I got caught behind a wreck on the interstate between my home and his office. When I arrived, at 11:45 a.m., there were no patients in his waiting room and the receptionist began processing me. All of a sudden, another person appears from the rear and saod I must reschedule my appointment because I was late. I can't tell you how many hours I have waited in waiting rooms for other doctors, and this guy can't be bothered by waiting 15 minutes for me after I had driven 55 miles one-way for the appointment. It was the height of rudeness and arrogance on his part. Doctors think they are gods. They are not. I will find another closer to home and maybe has a little more empathy with their patients.

Poor office and practice management

Posted on April 21st, 2014

When calling the office, they are slow to call back (did not call for a week, had to go by the office). They fail to follow through on making referrals. Part time nurse seems to do as she pleases with no management and she tells patient to make their own appointment for referrals. Dr. does not follow through with what he says he will do on contacting patient's medical team.

Posted on August 12th, 2013

Does not seem to care about finding an accurate diagnosis. Makes patient return over and over again with no results. Slow on returning phone calls and giving test results. Does not do the proper test for the symptoms. Patient could very well be dead before diagnosis. I see a major law suit in the future.

Office visit

Posted on August 28th, 2011

I found him to be very professional and knowledgable. He took immediate action for my husband's problem. I would highly recommend him.

Rating of Dr. Leuschke