4.7

Have you seen Dr. William N Levine?

Dr. Levine's calm, knowledgeable, and insightful manner gave me confidence that my shoulder issue could be resolved with positive results and a return to my normal routine. I like the fact that he did not rush into surgery without first trying physical therapy. The surgery was extremely successful and I appreciated the thorough follow up appointments. I want to add that I love the staff that works with Dr. Levine. They became my curly friends!

Complex trauma to elbow completely repaired

A bicycle accident resulted in a dislocated radius, multiple elbow fractures, two torn ligaments and ulnar nerve damage. I was fortunate to have been referred to Columbia Orthopedics and Dr. Levine examined me in between surgeries, thoroughly explained what he would do for me and what to expect. My surgery was scheduled within a week and now 6 months later I have complete use of my arm again - I can't thank him enough. He is an excellent surgeon and his office staff and the Columbia Orthopedics physical therapy department are top-notch.

I enjoyed my visits with Dr. Levine, he was quick and to the point without rushing it. He took care of my issue promptly and was very accommodating. His staff is very helpful and orgamnized.

Shoulder Surgery

I was diagnosed with arthritis in my left shoulder and had increasingly severe pain. My regular orthopedist said he could not help me due to the special type of surgery that was needed and he recommended that I see Dr. Levine at Columbia. From the very beginning, Dr. Levine treated with a great deal of professionalism and compassion. He put no pressure on me to have surgery, but we both agreed it was needed. I had a shoulder replacement operation by Dr. Levine and his staff in November 2016. I immediately felt better and had no post surgical pain. After a few PT visits I felt totally okay and resume all activities including scuba diving. At each step of the process, I have been impressed with Dr. Levine, his staff and the treatment I received.

Dr William Levine

Five stars are not enough for this doctor he is a 10. After several surgical procedures with another doctor, I found Dr Levine. He is top notch and professional. He was able to make repairs and make my arm usable. So thankful in finding him.

Best Decision I Have Ever Made

Dr. Levine was a great choice of surgeon for my shoulder surgery (labral tear). He never pressured me into surgery, but instead gave me a few choices and the subsequent outcomes. Ultimately, I decided surgery was the best option, and felt very comfortable throughout the entire treatment process. Dr. Levine was available at all times, and personally called to check up. I would highly recommend Dr. Levine to anyone! My shoulder has never been better, and I'm so excited to a life free of dislocations!

Great Doctor

This is the second time Dr. Levine operated on me. If a dr. can go from great to truly spectacular he is the one who has done it.

Awesome

Great experience

Phenomenal doctor

ROTATOR CUFF SURGERY

FROM DIAGNOSIS THROUGH SURGERY AND FOLLOW UP THIS WAS WORLD CLASS. I AM TOTALY SATISFIED WITH ALL ASPECTS OF MY TREATMENT. AFTER SUFFERING TWO MASSIVE TEARS I AM BACK TO NORMAL WITHIN SIX MONTHS OF THE SURGERY. DR. LEVINE IS THE BEST YOU CAN GET FOR THIS SURGERY.

carpenter

After two failed rotator cuff surgeries I was recommended to Dr .Levine . From the onset he made a positive and a clear path to help me get my life back together .I will be eternally grateful for his skill ,tenacity and the caring outlook he displayed each time we met, before and after surgery .

Excellent care

once i got the first Appointment ,everything went very Smoothly i was given all the paper work , my surgery was booked quickly , once i obtained my medical clearance. Dr. Levine was very throw in explaining and showing diagrams on what had to be done . Because it was same day surgery everything i would need was measured and given to me for that day and all meds were pre ordered.Dr. Levine himself was quite Debinear , informative and concerned. overall if i had to do it again would not think twice of returning or recommending him and his team. to anyone

Dr. William N Levine is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.