Dr. William S Lim Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William S Lim?

Dr. Lim

Inept and mean

I went to Dr Lim for an eye exam. At the time I had been diagnosed with ADHD but suspected I had a vision problem and was hoping he could diagnose me. He spent no time at all examining me and sent me away telling me I had perfect vision and dyslexia (I have no problem reading). I subsequently diagnosed with eye teaming problems and problems with binocular vision and vergence. Dr. Lim showed a complete lack of knowledge and concern.

Completely apathetic!

I went to Dr. Lim because I suspect I could have ocular motor dysfunction. Typically a thorough evaluation is needed to diagnose such a condition. Dr. Lim did a very superficial evaluation and completely dismissed me. When I asked him why then my mother observed my eyes bouncing around in my head like ping pongs when I tried to read he said you must just have dyslexia. He is obviously ignorant to modern advancements in his chosen field.

Diabetic Macular Edema