Dr. William G Littman Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. William G Littman?

Spent about 5-8 minutes both appointments

On both appointments had a brief talk, he looked at my affected area and recommended some cream and that was it. No kind of tests. Did not work out for me.

Dr. Littman

Dr. Littman was the doctor on call. I was due to have surgery and received a call they forgot to do an EKG. At this point, less then 24 hours before the procedure I was very uncomfortable to proceed. Dr. Littman contacted me with an arrogant, uninformed attitude. He knew nothing about the case and was unwilling to listen. Just based on his lack of professionalism and demeaning attitude I would encourage you to look at any other doctor options before choosing this man.

Overall good experience

While the environment is not what one would call "doctor-like", Dr. Littman was very professional, his staff friendly and interested. My visit was a last minute event because I needed to get in quickly, however I was very pleasantly surprised by the overall experience on this one visit.

Churn and Burn

This doctor was not very professional at all. I got in the examining room, could hear him diagnosing a patient next door through the paper thin walls. Then he came in my room looked at me for 5 seconds, gave me a 8 different pills to take that did NOTHING for me. Had to go in for a second checkup because I wasn't cured. After looking at me for 3 seconds, he prescribed me 8 new pills that did nothing for me and proceeded to charge me $200 per visit on top of the couple hundred that my insurance that had already given him. Don't go to this doctor.