Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Loebman
Dr. William Loebman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Loebman is affiliated with Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center, Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health and Greater El Monte Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Loebman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Loebman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Greater El Monte Community Hospital
Verdugo Hills Hospital
California Hospital Medical Center
Monterey Park Hospital
Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
St. Vincent Medical Center
Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Citrus Valley Health Partners - Foothill Presbyter
Hollywood Presbyterian M.C.
Pomona Valley Hospital M.C.
Citrus Valley Health Partners - Queen of the Valle
John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Long Beach Memorial Hospital
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions936 Hilts Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. William Loebman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.