The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Loftis Jr
Dr. William Loftis Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA, with other offices in Augusta, GA and Augusta, GA (and 1 other location). He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology. Dr. Loftis is affiliated with St Joseph Hospital - Augusta, Doctors Hospital of Augusta and University Hospital - Augusta. He speaks English.
Dr. William Loftis Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
Dr. William Loftis Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.