Dr. William Loudon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Loudon?

I love Dr. Loudon!

Posted on November 25th, 2017

William G. Loudon Review

Posted on October 22nd, 2016

This is the guy you want operating on your child when brain cancer enters your life. He's a stud. No, THE stud. Ph. D., M.D., MBA...he's the man.

Mom

Posted on January 25th, 2016

I am only writing this review with hope that it will help other parents. If you are taking your baby to this Dr. to get evaluated for cranial development and your pediatrician doesn’t suspect anything wrong, please seek a second opinion. He misdiagnosed our 9 month old baby. THANK GOD AND GLORY TO OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, we went to another Dr. and obtain a second opinion. Our baby girl’s cranial development is normal.

Posted on March 7th, 2015

Dr. Loudon is extremely friendly and knowledgable. He saved my daughters life and I'm extremely grateful.

Posted on March 4th, 2015

I am the daughter on Tibor Machan who previously wrote an unsatisfactory review of Doctor Louden. I wanted to clarify that my father was treated because of cognitive issues, confusion and dysfunction. He was very confused about his surgery and treatment. I want to review Dr Loudon from our families experience and would like to say he was one of the best surgeons I've ever had the experience of working with, he was attentive, always on time and available when I called. He was extremely thoughtful and understood the worry we were going through dealing with this and handled it all professionally and delicately. We are so grateful to Dr Loudon and the amazing staff at St Joseph. The doctors, nurses and staff were above and beyond our expectations.

Very unsatisfactory treament

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Dr. Loudon is the most inattentive physician I have had in my life! He is competent, although even that may be questioned given that he had to call me back to his office after the shunts he placed in my body malfunctioned. I have literally begged him to talk about the severe pain his work left me with but he simply will not respond to this. ALl i need from him is about ten minutes but it's useless to ask.

mom

Posted on March 29th, 2013

I think hes just amazing!! My son has been seeing him for over 10 years. My son has something called neurofibrotosis one doctor didn't have a clue what to do. I wouldn't go anyplace even if I had to drive a hundred miles. I think he's the the best.

Posted on June 20th, 2011

My daughter has a brain tumor and has been a patient of Dr. Loudon's for 7 1/2 years. He has been magnificent in every way. We wouldn't change anything about our experience with Dr. Loudon and his wonderful staff!

Posted on March 25th, 2011

He saved my son's life. What more can I say

Posted on October 28th, 2010

Dr. Loudon is an excellent Doctor. My daughter is doing great! Overall rating is a 4 star.

Takes care of my sister like she was his own daughter!!!

Posted on April 13th, 2010

Dr. Loudon is by far thee most amazing doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She has been taking care of my little sister for the past 6 years and I would not trust anyone else with her life. He always goes above and beyond for all of his patients. He has become a part of our family and a friend to my sister. I could not sing his praises enough. HE IS AMAZING!!!

Posted on January 10th, 2010

My insurance company had me see Dr Loudon to see if he could do gamma knife on my brain. I waited over an hour to see him, supposedly due to an emergency, but as I waited he was casually talking on his cell phone and texting in the hallway. It seemed to me that he was just doing a job and didn't really care. I would not see him again if given the option.