Dr. William S Lowery Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. William S Lowery Jr?

be careful

He is really great if you are from the Gold Coast. Otherwise, he is very officious and condescending. He doesn't listen to medical history. Instead he has an exaggerated sense of understanding the human body. He makes quick judgments and then bowls over the patient. Lowery responds poorly to questions; he takes questions as if they are an assault on his credentials. It is as if he is defensive of his South Carolina background.

Dr. Lowery and Staff

I would recommend Dr. lowery to everyone. He has been our Dr. for years, he's very professional and is a Dr.That actually cares about you. He has taken his time with me and together we've diagnosed a disease that I had. We've been through a lot together and I'm very proud to have him take care of me and my Husband. Not only is he a super Dr. but his staff is the best. They are like family to me. Couldn't ever ask for a better experience at a Dr.s office.

Dr. William S Lowery Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alameda, CA.