Dr. William H Ludlam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William H Ludlam?

This Dr. literally saved my life.

I had an extremely bad time with a surgeon in Richland, Wa, who saw me a couple of times then passed me off to another Dr . I did not know he was being sued, and he did a horrible job. Left nothing but scar tissue. For years after, I kept reacting to smells, foods and chemicals. I had to wear a painter's respirator when people came in our house. I could no longer go to church and except for Dr. appt.I was housebound. I got on the internet and out pop Dr. Ludlum and OHSU. My surgery was done. I was followed up by him and his staff. I no longer have to wear my painter's respirator. I am no longer house bound. He literally saved my life and I thank God he led me to Dr. Ludlum.

I was treated by Dr. Ludlam in 2003 while he was head of the Endocrinology Department at OHSU in Portland. His ability to address, assess and diagnose my pituitary issues saved my sanity and my life. 3 other endocrinologist, in other cities had all missed the symptoms that Dr. Ludlam identified and his diagnosis led to the 3rd surgery for removal of a supposed ' non secreting' pituitary tumor that actually was intermittently secreting ACTH. He's an excellent physician and a fantastic person.

Simply awesome!

Awesome doctor! Saved my life!

Horrible experience

I have never written a review of a doctor, but my experience with this doctor and staff was so bad, I had to pass this on.Issues I experienced :- Dr.Ludlam never saw me or communicated with me again after he signed me up for surgery.- office staff would not respond to phone messages left- Dr.Ludlam insulted my other endocrinologist, and told me that I would no longer be welcome to have surgery if I continued with this doctor- When a lab error was made in my blood tests, they would not allow me to have my blood re-drawn without coming in for a full appt or paying them $50 for a phone appt- The office required that my PCP order tests that they were requesting. Such as baseline EKG, sleep study, carpal tunnel test, colonoscopy, etc. They did not inform my PCP of this, apparently that was my job. It put my PCP in a very awkward position. When I explained this to the staff they told me that most specialists do this. (I've unfortunately seen alot, and none has done this.) It was bizarro!- and much, much, more....I just wanted to share my experience, so that the next person can make an informed decision.

Simply the best

Dr. William Ludlam diagnosed a disease that other doctors had missed for over 20 years. He is beyond thorough and comprehensive in going through the details to make a diagnosis. He is, without question, one of the finest doctors I have ever worked with.

Dr. William H Ludlam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.