Dr. William R Lumry Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William R Lumry?

He Will Let You Die...

He's been practicing way too long. I went to him on the suggestion of another physician because of high viral titers and some IgG sublclass numbers which were suspicious. He ran a pneumococcal pneumonia test (bogus test) and IgG numbers and sublclass 2 and IgM were low. Any immunologist worth their salt would have dug deeper. I asked him to dig deeper. He refused. Now, my immune system is severely compromised where as if would have pressed on, I could have received proper treatment. He is an arrogant, out-dated doctor who is comfortable with his practice and making money the easy way. I wouldn't only go there if you're OK with becoming more ill.

BILLED OFF THE SCALE. FOR A ONE TIME VISIT ?

THIS DOCTOR IS OK BUT THEY BILL THROUGH THE ROOF,IF YOU HAVE INSURANCE TO COVER IT COMPLETLY THATS GREAT,I AM OLDER AND HAVE MEDICARE,FOR A ONE TIME VISIT ITS COST ME ABOUT $800,$500 TO MEDICARE and $300 OUT OF POCKET.THATS WAY TO HIGH.RIP OFF.UNHELPFUL WHEN IT COMES TO THE OVER PRICED BILL.I GO TO A GREAT ALLERGY DOCTOR NOW AND THEY DONT OVER CHARGE ME.

Terrific Doctor

I've been seeing Dr. Lumry and his staff for about 14 years, and he has helped me immeasurably with my allergies. When we moved to TX from VA, I was sick nearly all the time and one year when I didn't need a referral, 6 people at work all recommended Dr. Lumry. He and his entire staff are all wonderful, caring and very professional. Dr. Lumry also diagnosed my immune system deficiency, which was a cause of more recent frequent illness. He has been so much better than my internist in diagnosing as well as caring for my illnesses.

Awesome Doc - Very accurate and knowledgeable.